Goji Summer Jam!
- 1 cup The Health Ranger’s Select Organic Goji Berries
- 2 tbs The Health Ranger’s Select 100% Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tbs Tropical Traditions Canadian Raw Honey
- 2 tsp The Health Ranger's Select 100% Organic Maca Root Powder
- some orange zest
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1. Soak the goji berries for 30 minutes.
2. Drain out the water using a colander.
3. Place the soaked goji berries, chia seeds, maca root powder, honey, orange zest and juice in a food processor.
4. Blend until you get a jam consistency.
5. Transfer to a glass jar and keep refrigerated.