Mini Bucket Organic White Chia Seeds 72 oz (2040 g)
Health Ranger Select Mini Bucket Organic White Chia Seeds 72 oz (2040 g)
10 ways to use organic chia
- Add to any tea for a chia tea
- Sprinkle on a salad
- Add to breakfast cereals to increase nutrition
- Blend into any smoothie
- Add to pasta sauce to make a chia sauce!
- Make your own salad dressing with healthy oils, spices and chia
- Mixes into any bread mix: Muffins, pancakes, breads, etc.
- Blend with flax and dry on sheets to make raw flax / chia crackers
- Sprinkle on rice, couscous or quinoa to add nutrition and interest
- Mix with buckwheat, hemp seeds and fresh fruit, add water for a delicious breakfast cereal!
- 1/3 cups chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 2 tbsp of honey or coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of cacao nibs (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except the toppings, in a blender or food processor. Or combine all ingredients in a jar, cover and shake vigorously.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to let the chia seeds do their magic. They will expand and form a gel-like substance to make the pudding.
- Serve cold and top with your favorite toppings.
- You could also blend your fruits or cacao nibs together with the other ingredients.
Explore More About Organic Chia Seeds!
- USDA Organic
|Ingredients: Organic White Chia Seeds|
Serving size: 0.4 oz (12g)
|Serving per container: 170|
|Product of Paraguay|
|**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any diseases.|
|Manufactured in a facility which may contain nuts (peanuts, tree nuts).|
This product is verified A+++ based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A+++ rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
| Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.