100% Organic Hand-Roasted Whole Bean Coffee (Low Acid Blend) 12oz, 340g (2-Pack) + Nut-Milk / Sprouting Bag
This coffee roast is formulated for both cold brew and hot brew. HOT brew coffee beans are not meant for cold brew...the taste will be distorted. This delicious specialty blend can be used for both.
How to make 100% Organic Low Acid Blend:
What you need:
- Health Ranger 100% Organic Low Acid Blend Whole Bean Coffee
Health Ranger Select Nut-Milk Bag or cheese cloth
- Beverage dispenser (preferably 1 gallon)
- Your choice of milk
1. Grind up 2 cups of coffee beans. Grind the beans very coarsely, a smaller grind will result in cloudy coffee.
2. You should end up with about 2 cups of coffee grounds.
3. Put the coffee grounds in the Nut-Milk bag
/cheese cloth. Make sure it's tightened!
4. Place the Nut-Milk bag/cheese cloth in the beverage dispenser. Add 12 cups of water.
5. Put in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
6. Stir before use. You can add milk of your choice, water, or ice cubes to dilute.
7. Enjoy! The low acid blend will last 10 to 14 days when refrigerated.
Health Ranger Coffees comprise an exceptional range of blends, each of which is imported directed from small farmer cooperatives across the planet.
Taste: Milk Chocolate, Nutty, Caramel
Roast: 70% Medium & 30% Dark
Why Low Acid Blend Coffee?
1) This coffee roast is formulated for BOTH hot brew and cold brew. HOT brew coffee beans are not meant for cold brew...the taste will be distorted. This delicious specialty blend can be used for both.
2) Low Acid Blend is MUCH less acidic than hot brew coffee. If drinking hot coffee makes your stomach uneasy, try switching to Low Acid Blend instead.
3) Enhanced taste. Smooth and sweet versus floral and acidic. Any coffee aficionado can note the distinctive taste profiles that distinguish Low Acid Blend from a hot cup of conventionally-brewed java. Boiling water gives the coffee a sour and bitter taste. If you're not a fan of this taste, this is where low acid blend really shines!
4) Stays fresh longer than hot-brewed coffee, lasting 10 to 14 days refrigerated. Hot coffee usually goes stale after a day.
Find out more about Glyphosate-Tested Organic Coffee Beans!
- Fair Trade
- USDA Organic
Product of Honduras and Nicaragua
Nut-Milk Bag (9.5 in. x 12 in.)
A high-quality nylon mesh bag for the smoothest, most delicious nut milk.Cleaning instructions before the first use:1. Wash the nut milk bag with organic or natural soap.2. Turn the bag inside out to wash all parts of the bag.3. Rinse well in clean running water.4. Hang them out to dry.Bag dimensions: 9.5" X 12" (each pack contains 1 bag)