Blood Builder 60 Count
Blood Builder 60 CountMegaFood Blood Builder is one of our top-selling products for a reason: it’s clinically shown to increase iron levels and reduce fatigue without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation (there, we said it!)†. We make it with nourishing, whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption. Oh, and did we tell you it’s safe to take on an empty stomach? If building your blood without missing a beet (see what we did there?) sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.*
- One of our top-selling products!
- Blood Builder was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation*
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of FoodState® Iron per serving*
- Includes folic acid and B12 which help maintain healthy red blood cell production*
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron*
- Naturally combats fatigue and improves energy levels*
- Crafted using our Slo-Food Process™ with FoodState® Beet Root and FoodState® Vitamin C with organic oranges
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach
- Also available in convenient mini tablets
- Note: Consumers should consult with their healthcare practitioners for advice regarding specific health conditions and recommended solutions
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Other Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Cellulose.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Study Details at BloodBuilder.com.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.