Garden Tower 2 Premium Caster Wheel Kit (double locking black caster versions)
Premium Caster Wheel Kit (double locking black caster versions)
**Contiguous US only**
**This product will ship from our partner's warehouse and not from the Brighteon Store.***
The Garden Tower® 2 already rotates easily with its internal bearing system; this kit is designed for customers that want to move their Garden Tower® 2 easily or frequently. Unlike platforms and dollies, this kit mounts securely to the base which makes the tower more stable during transport.
Our Black Premium Casters feature:
- 3-inch premium extra-wide, smooth polyurethane ball bearing wheels (soft rolling but highly durable composite wheels)
- Heavy-duty, high torque double axis brakes that are easy to use (best available brakes in the industry)
- Black-zinc dipped coating for enhanced weather resistance
- 220lb load rating per caster
Our extra heavy-duty Steel Support Structure:
- Positions the caster wheels beyond the center of the Garden Tower 2 feet for a wider footprint to maintain the original stability of the garden tower vertical container gardening and composting system.
- Constructed of 0.24" (very heavy) American Structural Steel stays which are laser-cut for precision
- Professionally double powder coated for maximum resistances to the elements
- All required hardware is included
Assembly is required:
Recommended tools: small standard socket set, adjustable crescent wrench
The Steel Support Structure is LIFETIME WARRANTIED against mechanical failure (such as bending or breaking);
The caster wheel & zinc-plated hardware are warrantied for 3 years against mechanic failure (functionality of the bearings, braking systems, integrity of the wheels, etc.)
View the Installation Video: https://youtu.be/WX_xbaP0OLI
View or download the instructions: www.gardentowerproject.com/images/GT2-Caster-Kit-Instructions-Compressed.pdf
CAUTION: A) INSTALLING THIS CASTER KIT WHILE A GARDEN TOWER IS LOADED (IN USE) IS INHERENTLY DANGEROUS. B) GARDEN TOWERS ARE HEAVY/BULKY AND INCREASING THE MOBILITY OF A TOWER CREATES POTENTIAL RISKS IN CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTS (E.G. ROOFTOPS, BALCONIES, DECKS, PORCHES, ETC).
ADVISEMENT: DO NOT PLACE CASTER WHEELS DIRECTLY INTO THE FEET OF THE TOWER. THE “Garden Tower® 2 Premium Caster Kit” IS DESIGNED TO PROPERLY SUPPORT THE BASE OF THE TOWER FOR LONG-TERM USE OF CASTERS.
Garden Tower 2 Caster Kit Installation