SoyaJoy G5 (110v model only)
**USA Shipping Only**
**Home Appliance - Not for commercial use**
This product will ship from our partner's warehouse and not from the Health Ranger Store.
The newest soy milk maker from SoyaJoy has been tested and refined to our high standards, and is finally ready!
The SoyaJoy G5 boasts the reliable high-tech features you know and love from the G4 and G4+, with a new blade funnel design for even smoother and richer plant milks.
- Seven options for making a variety of milks and soups: Soaked Beans, Dry Beans, Soy + Grains, Raw, Smooth Soup, Chunky Soup, and Hot Cocoa
- Stainless steel grinding and cooking chamber for cleaning ease and durability
- Thermo-plastic exterior provides a layer of protection between the steel pitcher and straying hands
- 1.7 quarts (liter) capacity, one of the largest on the market
- Perfect Grind™ technology for a richer and more nutritious milk yield from beans, seeds, and grains
- Fourth Generation filterless design with no internal filter, making cleanup easier than ever
- Cone design to funnel ingredients towards the blades for finer grinding and better extraction
- Enhanced cooking cycle for better taste and digestion. Heated cycles cook for over 20 minutes at over 200 °F (93°C) to ensure the inactivation of enzyme inhibitors. This is especially important for beans such as soybeans, which cannot be eaten raw!
- Raw cycle option for perfectly blended milks made from ingredients best kept raw, like almonds, walnuts, oats, and most nuts
- Intelligent heating – water level sensor, temperature sensor, and overflow sensor work with the solid-state power control during heated cycles to ensure no boil-over or burning of milk to the bottom of the machine
- Owner’s manual
- Power cord
- Measuring cup
- Fine mesh metal sieve
One-year limited warranty