Electrolyte Drops 8 fl oz (236ml)
Health Ranger Select Electrolyte Drops
Health Ranger Select Electrolyte Drops contain four of the main electrolytes (magnesium, potassium, chloride and sodium) your body needs. Each of these four electrolytes plays an important role in helping your body maintain optimal fluid balance and hydration.
Our pure, unadulterated formula is sourced from Utah's Great Salt Lake and is carefully solar evaporated. It is not exposed to artificial heat or radiation. This convenient solution contains the perfect blend of electrolytes to help refuel and rehydrate your body, all at a lower cost than commercial sports drinks and without any of its chemical additives.
Health Ranger Select Electrolyte Drops contain no GMOs, gluten, artificial chemicals, colors, flavors or preservatives. Our potent electrolyte formula is also non-irradiated, non-China and certified Kosher. Additionally, it has not been treated with ETO and is meticulously lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.
What electrolytes can you find in Health Ranger Select Electrolyte Drops?**
Our premium electrolyte drop formula contains four of the main electrolytes needed by the human body. As such, it is well-equipped to support healthy cellular and cognitive functions, as well as promote optimal strength, endurance and energy levels. It can also help you maintain fluid balance and healthy internal pH levels that are already within the normal range.
Magnesium – Magnesium is necessary for supporting healthy cardiovascular function, promoting strong bones and teeth and maintaining the body’s healthy production of the antioxidant glutathione.
Chloride – As an electrolyte, chloride plays an important role in preventing dehydration and maintaining your body's fluid balance. Chloride also supports healthy muscle function and relaxation.
Sodium – Like chloride, sodium helps maintain fluid balance in the body and plays an important role in activating your thirst response, which lets your brain know when you need to drink more water.
Potassium – Potassium is another mineral that serves as an electrolyte. It facilitates a wide range of bodily functions, such as muscle contraction, signal transduction (nerves) and protein and carbohydrate metabolism.
What makes Health Ranger Select Electrolyte Drops so special?**
Here are several good reasons why Health Ranger Select Electrolyte Drops are one of the best and most potent hydration solutions on the market:
- It is in an ionized liquid form that is easy for your body to assimilate.
- It can help you maintain healthy energy levels and promote normal strength and endurance.
- It can support healthy cognitive function and hydration (yes, your brain needs water, too).
- It is perfectly balanced and can supply you with four of the main electrolytes your body needs for various biochemical reactions.
- It has virtually no taste, so incorporating more electrolytes into your daily diet is easier than ever. Simply add a few drops to your favorite shake, smoothie, juice or other refreshing beverage.
- It is completely made in the USA and sourced from Utah's Great Salt Lake, which has been called a self-purifying ecosystem.
- It is naturally distilled from the lake's salty water using solar evaporation to retain each electrolyte's ionic properties and produce a concentrate. Solar evaporation does not use artificial heat or involve destructive processing.
- It contains no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors, chemicals, fillers or preservatives of any kind.
- It is non-GMO, non-China, non-irradiated and certified Kosher.
- It is extensively lab tested by our Consumer Wellness Center Labs for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology to ensure quality and purity.
Explore More About Health Ranger Select Electrolyte Drops!
- Kosher Certified
- Laboratory Verified
- China Free
- Contains no artificial chemicals, colors, flavors and preservatives
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Not treated with ethylene oxide (ETO)
- Not treated with artificial heat
|Ingredients: Concentrated Mineral Brine from the Great Salt Lake, Potassium Chloride, and De-ionized Water|
Serving size: 2.46 ml (1/2 teaspoon)
|Serving per container: 96|
|Product of USA|
|Storage Notes: Store at room temperature in a dry place. Keep package tightly sealed. Natural crystals may form, but it does not affect the quality of the product.|
|Suggested Use: Use approximately 1/2 tsp per 32 oz (1 L) of water. Just use a dropper to add the electrolytes to your juice, post-workout smoothie, shake or bottled water. You'll get a pure dose of the electrolytes your body needs – and balance your body's mineral stores at the same time.|
|Caution: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before using this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.|
|***Note: It is recommended that no more than 1/2 tsp is used per day.***|
|**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any diseases.|
|Manufactured in a facility which may contain nuts (peanuts, tree nuts).|
This product is verified A+++ based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A+++ rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
| Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.
HR products are CLEAN, That is the bottom line. These electrolyte drops keep you hydrated. Just mix a few drops in your daily drink and you can be sure it is a good clean product..... Thank you HR...
for sauna use
When you sweat, you need to replinish what you loose so purchased these drops bc I know all four are needed to keep well hydrated. Looking forward to trying soon! love all HR productsRead More Reviews!