Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil 4oz (3-Pack)
Health Ranger Select Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil (Cold Pressed) 4oz (3-Pack)
Modern science backs up what these ancient people knew to be true. Over the past five decades, there have been hundreds of studies of Black Cumin Seed; a recent Medline database search of “Nigella Sativa” (the seed's botanical Latin name) shows that it has been the subject of over 500 studies and research projects. This scientific research concludes that the oil of Black Cumin Seed, taken alone or combined with other botanicals, may have remarkable health benefits.*
The specific benefits of Health Ranger Select Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil are derived from 5 major ingredients:
- Nigellin and Melathin help support healthy intestinal elimination.
- Sterols may help enhance healthy elimination throughout the body, a process that naturally removes toxins.
- Nigellone and Thymoquinone are two volatile oils known to alleviate muscle spasms and open bronchial tubes for easier breathing. Additionally, they can help the body support natural breathing; an important priority for people experiencing symptoms of allergies.
- Essential Fatty Acids aid in the regulation of metabolism, help eliminate toxins, support normal insulin levels, and may improve blood circulation and healthy liver function.
- Prostaglandin produces E1, which helps support the body's normal regulation of blood pressure balance and hormonal balance.
Explore More About Health Ranger Select Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil!
- USDA Organic
- Glyphosate Tested
- Kosher Certified
- Laboratory Verified
- Gluten Free
- China Free
|Ingredients: Organic Virgin Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa)(unrefined)|
Serving size: 1tsp (5ml)
|Serving per container: 23|
|Product of Turkey|
|**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any diseases.|
|Manufactured in a facility which may contain nuts (peanuts, tree nuts).|
This product is verified A+++ based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A+++ rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
| Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.