Organic Goji Berries (40oz, #10 can) (2-Pack)
Health Ranger Select Organic Goji Berries (40oz, #10 can) (2-Pack)
**We can NOT ship #10 Can to PO Boxes; we need a physical address**
They help uplift and elevate your mood – Goji berries are also called “happy berries” because they help uplift and elevate your mood. According to a study that appeared in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, the regular consumption of concentrated goji berry extract is linked to improved feelings and overall well-being.
- Goji berries contain 18 amino acids, including the 9 essential ones.
- Goji berries contain 21 trace minerals, including iron, copper, selenium, zinc, germanium and many more.
- Goji berries have more protein than whole wheat.
- Goji berries have nearly 10x more protein than blueberries or raspberries.
- Goji berries contain up to 500x more vitamin C than oranges.
- Goji berries are packed with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E, a combination which is extremely rare in fruit.
- Goji berries deliver at least five different carotenoids, including beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, lutein, lycopene and cryptoxanthin.
- Goji berries contain more beta-carotene than carrots.
- Goji berries offer more iron than soybeans and spinach.
- Goji berries provide six essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- Goji berries contain numerous plant-based nutrients with many health benefits, such as beta-sitosterol, betaine, polysaccharides and polyphenolic antioxidants. They also contain L-arginine and L-glutamine, which supports healthy growth and development.
Furthermore, when it comes to scavenging harmful free radicals, few fruits can rival the efficacy of goji berries. This superfruit is especially renowned for its oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC), which is among the highest of all foods. The abundance of antioxidants in goji berries is the main reason why they're often used in superfood blends, antioxidant boosting supplements, and even beauty products. As a potent source of antioxidants, goji berries can help protect your body from oxidative stress and support your overall health. Plus, they are super delicious!
- USDA Organic
Ingredients: Organic Goji Berries
Servings per container: 75
#10 Cans, Mini Buckets, and Health Ranger Buckets Return Policy
Due to the nature of our storage foods, all #10 cans, Mini-Buckets, and Ranger Buckets Sets will be subject to a 20% restock fee. All items must be shipped back within 30 days and must be unopened (including external seals in tact), in their original packaging and resalable condition. Once received and inspected, we will refund your method of payment, less original shipping/delivery charges. If you are past the 30 day mark on your purchase, we will not accept the items back nor offer you a credit or refund.
This product is verified A+++ based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A+++ rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.